Wednesday, November 29, 2006

cant rely heavily

Last friday, when I was doing thing using my computer, it suddenly hang and everything cannot run. Oh my god, what happened to my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned off the electric switch, then try to open again. After a while, computer hanged again. haha, i ensured that my computer has broken. After checking, the shopper told me that the mother board has burnt out, so i need to change a new one. Besides that, the ram also need to change because the old one wasn't match with new mother board. Finally, I has spent RM 500 to repair my computer. HoHo, hopes that my computer can perform good afterward.

My life style is changed after I owned a computer, I use computer to do many things, it really brings a lot of convenience to me. But there is a problem here, when some of the hardwares is broken, it may cause the data inside lost totally. But my friend told me, the technology today is high now, so this kind of problem shall be handled. Really? I hope so.

When I found that my computer was hanged, i scared that the important things inside would disappear. It was really confused me, but luckily my data is all safe. I think that i should not rely heavily on computer, it was not healthy to me. I should do many exercise and eat much nutritional food to keep a healthy body and life. Not only me, I think all the people who always stay in front of computer should also take care of their body and health.

Don't wait anymore, let's do it now. 1234 2234 3234 ....

No comments: